20. Wooden Maul, from Corinthian Masonic Lodge No 34.
21. Wooden Maul, presented to W. Brother W.R. Kerr (1966), by Richmond Masonic Lodge No 262.
22. Wooden Maul, belonging to Thomas. S. Dixon Masonic Lodge No 218.
23. Wooden Maul, presented to Masonic Lodge 553, by W. Brother E.E. Nalty made from teak used in the construction of the four courts of the Royal Courts of Justice, Belfast (1935).
24. Wooden Maul, presented to R.W. Brother William Wallace, Provincial Grand Master of Antrim. On the constitution of Shalom Masonic Lodge No 636 (7th May 1930).