26may6:30 pmSORRY - SOLD OUT (New Information Added 23/05/2018) Celebratory Ball Provincial Grand Lodge of Antrim 150th Anniversary Celebratory BallImportant Information has been added today 23/05/2018 for those attending the Celebratory Ball
ALL TICKETS NOW SOLD - SORRY A Celebratory Ball will be held in the Great Hall in Belfast City Hall on the 26th May 2018. There will be a wine reception
ALL TICKETS NOW SOLD – SORRY
A Celebratory Ball will be held in the Great Hall in Belfast City Hall on the 26th May 2018. There will be a wine reception for guests from 6.30pm, a string quartet will provide music on the main staircase during the reception. The dinner menu will be published shortly, there will be live music and dancing after the dinner. Tickets are £35 each. If you wish to purchase tickets send a cheque payable to The Provincial Grand Lodge of Antrim to Brian Carson 58 Old Newry Road, Banbridge BT32 4LH. Please supply the names of your guests for place cards to be produced. The tickets will be posted to you. If you have any queries ring Brian on 07788 146397. The tables seat ten. FORMAL DRESS.
The Great Hall
City Hall’s largest function room is the principal ballroom. This room was completely destroyed during the Belfast Blitz of 1941 but restored to its original design and former glory in 1951/52. The seven glorious stained glass windows that light the room are the originals as they had been removed previous to World War II. From Royal banquets to community events, the room has played host to every conceivable type of event over City Hall’s long history.
Important Information for those attending the Celebratory Ball
- Entrance to the City hall will be by the rear entrance only, which is on Donegal Square South.
- A tour of the City Hall has been arranged to start at 5.30pm for a maximum of 50 people, on a first come first served basis. The tour will last approximately 30 minutes.
- A wine reception with canapes will start at 6.30pm on the rotunda.
- A table seating plan will be displayed at the entrance to the great hall.
- Guests will be called to dinner at 7.15pm
- Drinks from the Bar will be by waiter service only.
- Please confirm all dietary requirements.
- Entertainment will finish at midnight.
The Evenings Meal is a set Menu:
Creamy Leek and Comber Potato Soup, with Mini Soda Bread
Croutons and Cream (v) (gf)
Served with a selection of Freshly Baked Breads and Salted Irish Butter
Slices of Roast Sirloin of Ulster Beef, with Buttery Colcannon,
Fine Green Beans, Baby Carrots and a Rich Cabernet Sauvignon Reduction (gf)
Creamy Vanilla Panacotta, with an apple gel (gf) (v)
Tiny fresh Cream Meringue topped with a fresh Rasberry (gf) (v)
Mini Rich Chocolate and Orange Tart with Candied Orange Peel (v)
Freshly Brewed Tea and Coffee
(Saturday) 6:30 pm
Belfast City Hall